Friday, May 22, 2015

My Lolly for the Grubber Shop - Week 5

My lolly that I thought you might like...
This one is my very favourite one called the Zig Zag Zoomer and it looks like a lightning strike with a death skull going round and round the lolly. 
When you touch it, you get a tazer shock and it makes the sound of thunder.
It costs $10 for a little jar or $20 for a big jar.
You need to have a license to eat them though.
When you eat them you zig zag like crazy, you zig zag as fast as lightning.

4 comments:

  1. amazing teague!!!!! Can i have a license teague prite please. If you dot lit me have a license i will go crays in the grubber shop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great description of your lolly Teague - I can imagine it.
    Sometimes you go zig zag like crazy - are you sure you've never had one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have that lolly Teague, but not with the tazer bit in it. Thomas is right he will go crazy in the grubber shop I know it because he goes cray cray at school. Nice work Teague

    ReplyDelete
  4. your amazing TEAGUE!

    ReplyDelete